2019 - 2020 Application for Enrollment
Application for Community Roots Academy’s 2019-20 Lottery
OPEN ENROLLMENT HAS BEGUN FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
Open Enrollment begins December 1st, 2018 and closes on March 15th, 2019 at Midnight (PST). Applications are date and time stamped. Any application received after the Open Enrollment period closes will be added to the lottery waitlist in chronological order.
Please follow steps 1-4 below to ensure your application for the 2019-20 school year is complete.
- 1. STUDENT/FAMILY INFORMATION:
- Complete the application information below.
- Kindergartners must be 5 years old by September 1st in order to apply.
- All new enrollees must have current immunization as required by law (Senate Bill 277). Public schools may no longer accept immunization exemptions based on personal beliefs for children.
- Complete a separate application for each student.
- 2. SCHOOL TOUR:
- School tours are part of our application process
- RSVP - CLICK HERE
- 3. INTENT TO ENROLL FOR 2020-21:
- 2020-21 Intent to Enroll Form (CLICK HERE) - This form may be used for two students in the same family.
- 4. CONFIRMATION: